The proposed change of name from India to Bharat is not an anti-colonial move. It is aimed at excluding opponents of Hindu nationalism.
- AI Chip Demand Could Shake Up Geopolitics
- These Are the Russia Sanctions’ Big Winners
- China’s Rise: Don’t Believe the Hype
- Iran Elections Likely to Have Low Turnout, Big Impact
- Here’s How Russia Beat the Sanctions Game
- Why the Arab American Protest Vote Against Biden Matters
- Javier Milei’s Shock Therapy in Argentina Is a Big Gamble
- Is NATO Prepared for War With Russia?