With general elections just weeks away, Egyptian Pres. Abdel Fattah El-Sisi faces a collapsing economy and a public angered by the Gaza massacre.
- Anwar Ibrahim’s First Year: An Appraisal
- Why Venezuela Is Threatening to Annex Guyana’s Oil-Rich Essequibo Province
- Indonesia Doubles Down on Nickel Export Ban and Downstreaming
- Why Israel Dismissed Intelligence on the October 7 Hamas Attacks
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Made in China 2025’ Program Is a Strategic Folly
- Should Russian State Assets Be Seized to Rebuild Ukraine?
- Why Mitsubishi Motors Is Exiting China
- Tesla Cybertruck: Who Is It For?