Binance is not only up against two powerful U.S. financial regulators, the CTFC and the SEC, but it could also face heat from Congress.
- Russia Takes Hard Line at European Security Meeting, Raising Tensions
- Why the COP28 President Is Wrong on Fossil Fuels
- Inside India’s Global Assassination Program
- How the U.S. CHIPS Act Impacts Asia’s Semiconductor Industry
- U.S. Makes Risky Bet on India’s Adani to Counter China in Game of Ports
- Indonesia’s 2024 Presidential Election Will Be a Three-Way Race
- Will COP28 Host UAE Walk the Walk on Climate Change?
- What Zambia Needs to Do to Resolve Its Debt Crisis