Foreign policy will be key to Lula cementing his legacy. His first task internationally is to strike a balance in relationships with China and the U.S., Brazil’s two foremost partners.
- Why Venezuela Is Threatening to Annex Guyana’s Oil-Rich Essequibo Province
- Indonesia Doubles Down on Nickel Export Ban and Downstreaming
- Why Israel Dismissed Intelligence on the October 7 Hamas Attacks
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Made in China 2025’ Program Is a Strategic Folly
- Should Russian State Assets Be Seized to Rebuild Ukraine?
- Why Mitsubishi Motors Is Exiting China
- Tesla Cybertruck: Who Is It For?
- Yemen’s Houthis Escalate Tensions in Strategic Bab al-Mandab