Concerns linger over whether TikTok is used by China for spying on users abroad. But as supplied to global markets, it’s no worse than other platforms in terms of harvesting user data.
- Why Venezuela Is Threatening to Annex Guyana’s Oil-Rich Essequibo Province
- Indonesia Doubles Down on Nickel Export Ban and Downstreaming
- Why Israel Dismissed Intelligence on the October 7 Hamas Attacks
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Made in China 2025’ Program Is a Strategic Folly
- Should Russian State Assets Be Seized to Rebuild Ukraine?
- Why Mitsubishi Motors Is Exiting China
- Tesla Cybertruck: Who Is It For?
- Yemen’s Houthis Escalate Tensions in Strategic Bab al-Mandab