If Beijing cannot or does not curb the transmission of the novel coronavirus in Xinjiang, it’s possible that it will evolve, as the influenza virus did in 1918, to become even more dangerous to humans.
- Why Venezuela Is Threatening to Annex Guyana’s Oil-Rich Essequibo Province
- Indonesia Doubles Down on Nickel Export Ban and Downstreaming
- Why Israel Dismissed Intelligence on the October 7 Hamas Attacks
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Made in China 2025’ Program Is a Strategic Folly
- Should Russian State Assets Be Seized to Rebuild Ukraine?
- Why Mitsubishi Motors Is Exiting China
- Tesla Cybertruck: Who Is It For?
- Yemen’s Houthis Escalate Tensions in Strategic Bab al-Mandab