India has told Pakistan it wants to modify the Indus Waters Treaty, which regulates use of the shared river — an escalation of a long dispute.
- China’s Rise: Don’t Believe the Hype
- Iran Elections Likely to Have Low Turnout, Big Impact
- Here’s How Russia Beat the Sanctions Game
- Why the Arab American Protest Vote Against Biden Matters
- Javier Milei’s Shock Therapy in Argentina Is a Big Gamble
- Is NATO Prepared for War With Russia?
- After Joko Widodo: What a Prabowo Presidency Means for Indonesia
- CPAC Is Now the Cult of Trump