People often assume that if a person in power is an ethnic minority, they will advocate more strongly for minority ethnic communities.
- Indonesia’s 2024 Presidential Election Will Be a Three-Way Race
- Will COP28 Host UAE Walk the Walk on Climate Change?
- What Zambia Needs to Do to Resolve Its Debt Crisis
- Tesla Needs Cybertruck Success to Uphold Market Dominance
- Indonesia’s Nickel Policy Needs a Rethink
- The Far Right Gains From Mainstream Media Hype
- Geert Wilders’ Dutch Election Win Part of Far-Right Wave Challenging EU
- New Sikh Separatist Murder Plot Could Force U.S. Rethink on India