A Chinese invasion of Taiwan would bring the semiconductor industry to a halt and send inflation soaring worldwide.
- Nikki Haley’s Dangerous Views on Social Media Censorship
- How Vietnam Balances the U.S. and China
- Ava DuVernay’s ‘Origin’ Is an Eye-Opening Film on Caste in India
- Russia’s Paradoxical War Economy
- The West Is at a Crossroads on Ukraine
- Russia’s Kinetic Anti-Satellite Weapon Is a Danger to Everyone
- Here’s What a Russian Nuke in Space Would Do
- Guyana: Can the World’s Newest Petrostate Change Its Destiny?